 Local / Australia / 3913
Re: 8462 Super Tow Truck review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:40:11 GMT

"Jason King" <jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:G5Ls18.Dpw@lugnet.com...
Yeah i saw that ( about 3 days after I ordered mine), but i don't have a • TRU
nearby, my local stores are terrible, they don't carry the bigger sets.
Online is much easier for me, I wish TRU in Australia was online, That • would
be fantastic...

I know what you're saying. Even though UK, France and Germany are close,
online toyshops don't beat the high street here, after taking the shipping
and money exchange into account.
See what happens when that bleedin' Euro is finally introduced (and we lose
are brilliant notes. Wanna see what banknotes look like when they're not
green? Try this: http://www.dnb.nl/english/e_bankbiljetten/index.htm In my
not particularly humble opinion these are the best looking notes around. And
this is what we're getting back:
http://www.dnb.nl/english/e_emu_euro_en_escb/index.htm
Anyway, guess I'm getting a bit sentimental and off-topic here.....
sorry...)

Duq