 Local / Australia / 3899
Re: Chrome sets ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jane McDermott writes:
We have the adventurers range in Woolworths (part of the safeway chain).  At
this stage there is the 5911, 5912, 5913 and 5914 - no sign of anything
else.  They are $4 per pack.

Hope you didn't miss them. The three Woolies I found them at, sold out very
quickly of the chrome sets. The small Technic sets sold out as well.
The Adventurers have been barely touched in comparison. But that is not
surprising, when you compare what's in them.
At one Woolies, they even moved the Adventurers away from the Dairy goods and
into the aisle where the chrome sets had sold out.
They must be trying to find a High Traffic Aisle in a High Traffic Outlet.

pete.w