 Local / Australia / 385
RE: 15% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:20:55 GMT

Fair enough...Don't worry if you can't find the 7161..I'll leave it till the
next sale.[However, if you can get it at the discounted price you listed
previously [$59.90 I think you said], that would be OK.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 6:12 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 15% off at K-Mart

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
At those prices...I definitely want one of each. If Paul • will be up that
way, would you be able to see if he can bring them back, and • I'll get the
money to whoever either Monday [bank deposit...I don't get • paid till Friday
night:( <Why do these sales always occur near the end of the • month, when I
don't have any cash...They'd get more money from me if the • sale was at the
start of the month :) >], or I can pay Paul direct when he • returns to Vic.

Just back from the store check-
K-Mart had no discount,but W4K had 15% off as per your K-M.
Strange because these two usually have mirrored sales.
Anyway I'll get you a 7171 at what should be $ 80.67 (if my
calcs are ok),
a very,very,very nice price methinks.
I'll work it out with Paul who owes who what.
The Gungan Bus 7161 might prove a bit trickier, W4K and K-M
locally were
cleaned out ages ago. I have seen them at another K-M but
I'll have to check
if the sale is on there.

-pete.w