 Local / Australia / 380
RE: 15% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 05:14:49 GMT

At those prices...I definitely want one of each. If Paul will be up that
way, would you be able to see if he can bring them back, and I'll get the
money to whoever either Monday [bank deposit...I don't get paid till Friday
night:( <Why do these sales always occur near the end of the month, when I
don't have any cash...They'd get more money from me if the sale was at the
start of the month :) >], or I can pay Paul direct when he returns to Vic.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 3:10 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 15% off at K-Mart

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:

The main sets I'm currently after are the 2 large starwars • sets that I don't
have [and aren't on sale down here], namely 7161 gungan sub, • and 7171 pod
race. [And when I get them I'm mini-fig SW complete..Well, between my
brother and myself, we are.]

Ben,
Is that a request ?
If 7161 is $ 59.90 - 15% , do you want one (I will have to
search for this) ?
If 7171 is $ 94.90 - 15% , do you want one ?

-pete.w