 Local / Australia / 378
RE: 15% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:49:25 GMT

Not sure what the range is, though I'd guess they about RRP :( [But why am I
unhappy..I got one at Target last week]

The main sets I'm currently after are the 2 large starwars sets that I don't
have [and aren't on sale down here], namely 7161 gungan sub, and 7171 pod
race. [And when I get them I'm mini-fig SW complete..Well, between my
brother and myself, we are.]

Other than that, I'm after anything not on our set list[at least 500 sets
(excluding duplicates)], and am working out what parts I need to finish some
of the older sets.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 2:37 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 15% off at K-Mart

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
With K-mart having a 15% off everything today and tomorrow, • I was wondering
if the starwars sets are still on special?

[I'm also planning on getting at least 1 5561, as at • $69-15%=$59  [And in
1997, they cost TLG about $90 to bring into the country :) ]]

Also, does this sale also occur in other states besides Vic?

I'll check my local K-M this afternoon.
The 5561's were $59 locally already.
K-M won't probably meddle with model team again after this.

Imagine if 15% is off the 7171's as well at $94.90, this
means $81-82 ???
Pete.C. are you listening.

Ben, whats the stock like for the GPSP(Sith Infiltrator) down
south and what
are the price ranges ?

Paul's coming up,if you need anything from Sydney, post it
and I'll let him
know and he might be able to bring it back.

-pete.w