 Local / Australia / 3691
3690  |  3692
Subject:
FREE!!! (me that is not some lego somewhere)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 03:36:19 GMT

Free!! I handed up my last assessment task yesterday (3000word philosophy
essay) and now am on summer break. This weekend I'm going home to fetch
lego. This means that for the first time since I've been on Lugnet all my
lego will be in the same place as I am. Then the following weekend is
STUDFEST VI:The final frontier. I'll have to get building.

But it's nice to be finished.

So, who's coming on the tenth? are we still up for brikwars? trains? shopping?

James (who's out of practice thinking up taglines)