 Local / Australia / 3682
3681  |  3683
Subject:
report on lego in perth CBD area as of wednesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:15:53 GMT

myer perth had (I think) the UCS sets but no falcon.
they definatly had the lego studios set with that digital camera thing
as well as the mindstorms camera (I think)
I dont remember any mindstorms there except for perhaps the droid dev
kit and
robotics discovery system.

tru perth had the silver champion, power puller and about 90% of the
current
line, including a quantity of the blue technic tow truck. About the only
set
that they didnt have as far as I can recal was the falcon.
as far as mindstorms goes they had the RIS and probobly others
They too had the lego studios set.

toyworld subiaco had nothing of interest, same with target in the city.

toyworld claremont on the other hand had the power puller, both UCS sets
AND the falcon. They also had the dark side developers kit and the
mindstorms
extreme creatures expantion set.

so the verdict is:
unless you want the falcon or the mindstorms that TRU didnt have go to
TRU, else go to toyworld claremont for the falcon, various places for
the mindstorms.