 Local / Australia / 3647
  Looking for 4x4 radar dishes

Hi people, As part of a planned project I'm looking for several variants on <part:3960>, the 4x4 space radar dish with a central stud. Decorated pieces would be greatly appreciated: let me know if there's any particular bits you'd like to swap for (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)