 Local / Australia / 3646
Re: Droid Development Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:53:25 GMT

Thanks for replying everyone...
I decided to get it since it is 600 odd pieces, seems like good value to me
even if i don't use the microscout, I have RIS 1.5....

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Jeffrey Hazen writes:
This is about as low as they got in the US, (approx US $50.00), and for
that it's a nice collection of white beams and bits.  I'm not sure I • would
have bought it unless I had the other robotics bricks (Scout and RCX)
already.  It doesn't do much by itself.

Jeff

Jeffrey Hazen
North Mill Technology