 Local / Australia / 3626
    Thanks Martin Scragg.... —Jason King
   I got 2 of those 8448 sets from Toys R Us Frankston, they were exactly where you said. Girl on the phone couldn't believe it when i knew where they were and I was calling from Queensland...So glad to be able to get one of the true classic Technic (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Thanks Martin Scragg.... —Martin Scragg
   Your Welcome. at that price they were too good to pass up. You could try getting a Space Shuttle on ebay, although it isn't going to be a great bargain. Have a look at ebay Germany, as they always seem to have a few, and when you see them come up on (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Thanks Martin Scragg.... —Jason King
   yeah i found some but the guy wants $125US + postage works out a bit expensive but oh well you never know what can happen.... I got two 8448 didn't i and i had basically given up on them.. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Martin Scragg <mnm@bigpond.net.au> (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)