 Local / Australia / 3617
Re: Found a 1995 model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:51:19 GMT

Timothy Gould wrote in message <3A1883A8.79A9EF22@mailbox.gu.edu.au>...

When I was browsing TRU the other day I found a Technic model from 1995
(sorry! can't remember set #). Has anyone else found anything this old
recently or should I have snatched it then and there.

Was it this set?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8210

Some Melbourne TRU's have a _lot_ of these - if it was this set, I wouldn't
worry too much about grabbing them at the moment. Still, the set is pretty
good value even without the 25% off (which is going to end soon, I presume).

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/