 Local / Australia / 3609
3608  |  3610
Subject:
15% sale at World 4 Kids at Loganholme today and tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:36:39 GMT

I see in this morning's Courier-Mail that there is a 15% off sale at World 4
Kids at Loganholme in Brisbane today and tomorrow (Mon & Tues 20-21 Nov).

Admittedly, Mel & I visited W4K late October and there wasn't anything
terribly interesting on the Lego shelves in terms of availability or prices.

It is not clear if this sale is more widespread than just this single store.
It had been announced (or at least widely rumoured) that the Loganholme W4K
store was closing at the end of October. However, at our visit, we were told
that the store had been given a reprieve and would continue trading. So,
maybe this sale is purely local affair to drum up business at a store that
many people probably think had closed end of last month.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond