 Local / Australia / 3601
Re: Interesting news found at local TRU.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 01:35:47 GMT

Could this be linked to this message?

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=853

In lugnet.loc.au, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
I was talking to the shop assistant at my local TRU, and they said that they
had received a shipment of LEGO but couldn't put any of it out until
November 25th.  They didn't even know what was in the shipment as they
didn't have an inventory list or anything.

I wonder if it's new stuff, or if it's just something they are going to set
up a promo around?  Anyone else know of stores that have stock that they
aren't putting out until a certain date?

On the 25th, I'll be reporting on what they're putting out, if it's any
good.  Until then ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde