 Local / Australia / 3589
    Report from the front (well coast any way) —Joseph Andersen
   The coast is certainly not clear! I know I'm probably doing myself a disservice by revealing this, but TRU at Pacific Fair has Lots of Lego, still at 25% off (that means that the UCS XWing and Tie and the Millenium Falcon (or Fawlcon for those of us (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Report from the front (well coast any way) —Joseph Andersen
   (...) I stayed up late last night building it: midnight to dawn pretty much, but it is a very cool and huge model.(some of the time was wasted because I had to half pull it apart once or twice so I could build it properly (it's hard to follow (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Report from the front (well coast any way) —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Yes, mine is still gracing the lounge room several weeks later. Kerry (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)