 Local / Australia / 3472
Re: 21 Australians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:03:56 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...
We're up to 21 official Lugnet members now with Darren and Frances • officially
clocked in. With Lugnet's newish front page, the stream of new members • seems
fairly constant. I wonder who will be member 666 ?

Feh! When I applied for membership I effectively requested 666.

For "Membership number range[s] you wish to exclude:"
I specified:  "[1-665,667-1000000]"

But no, LUGNET wouldn't play ball... so I'll be a bit miffed if they hand it
to anyone else ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164  (wanted to be 666!)