 Local / Australia / 3435
Re: Hey, What is up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:30:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Please can someone e-mail me about the latest and most important news!

Richard Parsons has revealed his desire to be...
...(Nurses of Northern Sacramento say NO to Droids).

Zounds!  I have got to read this newsgroup more closely.  I mean, I was
aware of the vast bulk of this (well obviously), but I had no idea that the
NNS had become involved...

I should also point out that my interest in using the bathtub was not about
using non-Lego pieces just to be bloody-minded.  It had more to do with its
smooth lines adding a certain critical realism simply not possible without
some viking shaped bow and stern pieces, a la Pirates.

Richard
Still baldly going off...