 Local / Australia / 3426
  Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? (or a brief Mega Blok experience report)

(...) Having now opened my Mega Bloks aircraft carrier box (but only partway through building it), I can tell you that I have counted (roughly) that 600 out of the 1700+ pieces are grey 2x4 bricks. Just about each step in the instructions demands (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? (or a brief Mega Blok experience report)

(...) Chris Gray from Canada has a nice site, part of which inventories and details his building experiences with the Pro-builder range. His inventory states that there is 619 grey 2 x 4's in the aircraft carrier. He has photos of the building (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? (or a brief Mega Blok experience report)

(...) Now where was that ? (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)