 Local / Australia / 3421
  STUDfest V: Kevin's photos

Evening all, I'm just cropping and sizing Kev's enhanced pics from the last BrikWars. I know I'm being a tease, but I can't wait to tell you how cool they are! He's done a magnificent job - both the shots themselves and the enhancements are a treat. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: STUDfest V: Kevin's photos

(...) Cool!! And I mean almost as cool as the TRU sale ((please let it last))! Richard, would you mind putting up a page with the shots that don't make the Brikwars cut? There might be some extras I could use. thanks, Dave (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)