 Local / Australia / 3409
    Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? —David Low
   (...) I'm getting really disturbed by this trend... and I hold PeteW primarily responsible!! Don't listen to this Darthtedly advice Kev!! --DaveL (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Grey and White Bricks? —Richard Parsons
     (...) Give in to your feelings Kevin. Look to your imagination, and see the castles, spaceships and military models. Reach in and touch them. Storm the battlements, and whoosh through space. And now look to the scarce Lego with which you might build (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: GREY & WHITE BRICKS? —Peter White
   (...) The Blockmen have taken Richard hostage. MegaBloks are even being talked about outside off-topic/clone in an open manner ! See the dear Lego thread ! pw (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)