 Local / Australia / 3390
  Re: Looking for a Flybo...

(...) There are a few in Sydney around the same price. They were snapped up quickly 3 months ago at Erina Toyworld where they were $29.99. Lego at a decent price walks out the door. Like the soccer sets, price it reasonably and it sells ten times (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Looking for a Flybo...

(...) For a flybo, (battered box) check out GB Macq. 80ish less 20%. James (who's busy designing train layouts. Hey, I can dream can't I?) P.S. Anyone wanna swap their 9v for my 12v, piece for piece? (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)