 Local / Australia / 3341
3340  |  3342
Subject:
if finding city was a FOTM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:11:52 GMT

then my latest find must be a find of the year.
Heres the first part:
I got all of this for 17:50 from kiddywink toys in balcatta, perth (they
sell second hand lego sets and parts)
8 of the old technic connectors that could be used to make different
angles (they had teeth on them unlike the new connectors)
6 medium old space type wheels in black
a technic fig, it had some type of harness printed on the torso, came
with a helment in white and a clear visor for same
AND my new sigfig, a black falcon torso, blue legs with black hips, head
with moustache, beard & hair on the top (printing is brown), a normal
grey sword, a grey lance, a white horse, a blue 2 clip saddle, one of
the old caged knights helments & a red feather for the helment.
I would have gotten a shield but they didnt have any :(
But what I did get was the very very very rare goes for heaps on ebay

The second part was finding a millenium slizer after thinking that there
wernt any in perth