 Local / Australia / 3283
3282  |  3284
Subject:
where can I get the slizers in perth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:09:38 GMT

I am looking for a place that has the origonal slizers (I already have
the fire and I can get the blaster, spark and flare anywhere) or the
millenium slizer somewhere in perth. The closer to willetton the better
but anywhere that still has stock of these would be good.
I want to buy the whole set (before they disasappear) so anywhere would
be good.