 Local / Australia / 3274
  Re: NEXT STUDs MEETING

(...) James, How about I pick you up on my way thru around 11am ? At the college, correcto ? Be out the front, if you could, the entrance that leads to the pigeonholes. James your battling tomorrow, I have been too busy building to read the rules (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NEXT STUDs MEETING

(...) Fantastic! I won't have bells on but I'll be there. (...) No worries, we'd love any and all buildings. Thanks for the offer of a lift. James (who's just had the net reconnected to his room...YAY!!!!!) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NEXT STUDs MEETING

(...) Help... The Church of Seamentology is up to level 6. Every time I go to finish it off, I add another level. Imagine the Berlin Club crossed with a block of flats. pw (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)