 Local / Australia / 326
  Re: Lego Direct and us (not US)

(...) How do you know that LEGO direct isnt going to come to australia after it is set up and working in europe and the US? (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Direct and us (not US)

Thats a good question, Although it doesn't say we aren't offering the rest of the world, It only says Initially in North America and Europe. Seeing as we never got S@H here, I figured something very similar will happen here too. I'm still not (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)