 Local / Australia / 3251
Re: LEGO at Safeway...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:58:15 GMT

Oh well here in Brisbane (in the past) I have seen lego at Coles (they don't
really sell toys anymore though) and Woolworths (both a box with a duplo green
lid (plate) and also the Tin (with a Lego print) of Danish Biscuits too :)
that included a box of Lego.  I wish some would sell more... then I would be
more tempted to throw one in the shopping cart... Mel

lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day,

Just back from Safeway at craigieburn, where they had Lego for the first time
in probably 10 years [well, the first time in 10 years safeway has had lego,
not nescesarily this one store]

I can't remember the sets, but they were in the following ranges:
Small $3.69 boxes around the size of the 3 small race sets
Medium $4.59 Boxes around the size of 6470
Large $9.96 Boxes around the size of the adventurers new race car/police car
in town Jr, etc.

These prices are roughly correct, but may be slightly out. [There weren't any
exclusives either :( ]

Just thought everyone would like to know

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au