 Local / Australia / 3242
  Re: best way to get started in trains?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <39EDB9E2.A35BDF4C@t...com.au>... (...) Well, if you want trains, it seems there's only one train available now, and that's the "ugly" train - 4561 Railway Express. TRU seem to stock a few 4561s, which will means (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  best way to get started in trains?

I want to know what set I should buy if, hypotheticly (I am out of $ right now :( ) I wanted to get started in trains and then what other trains sets are currently available here in AU (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: best way to get started in trains?

Apparently you can buy stuff like railway stations and extra tracks directly from LA bu I'm not sure how!! It's all very expensive and quite ugly stuff here though, your best bet is probably to find a friendly American (person or store) and buy (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)