 Local / Australia / 3212
Re: Can you still get service packs here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:01:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 9:09 PM
Subject: Can you still get service packs here

and how do you get them if you can?
I have just started collecting technic and I want to get some spare
parts for my collection like some tyres in smaller sizes and etc.
Hi,
Sorry, but you can't get ANY of the service packs here in Australia. Not
one. If you want technic parts, you just have to buy the sets, I'm afraid.

later,
David Drew

HEY!  If I was you and you were after parts, Lego here in Aussieland, well all
you need to do is have some sort of picture of which parts you are after and
maybe on the computer or something gather them together and display which
pieces you are after, and colour etc and then (print the page out)-(I usually
send a money order to a certain amount and ask them to give me what they can
for that amount - last time I walked away with a goldmine!) send them that.
They have a few things from Lego New Zealand that were sent to them so maybe
give them a call even and see what they can do for you!  This is the closest
to the best so far!  I have to say I have usually been happy with what they
have sent me! or otherwise send them a leter asking for the pieces you are
after and ask them if they are in stock etc and how much it will cost blah
blah, the same can be done with instructions too! :) *** BUT YES SOME LEGO
SERVICE PACKS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!*** ... best of luck! Mel