 Local / Australia / 3200
  Vikings at Malvern Central

Hi all. Dunno if I'm way behind the times, but heard on the radio there's a Lego Vikings display at Malvern Central. I'll be dropping down at the weekend, and will take my camera. I can get some catalogs / brochures if people want them (and there's (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)