 Local / Australia / 3188
  Re: Port Block Yards

(...) Great idea Richard -- it works well as a PB extension. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the ground crew. Only noticed one tiny bug on the Stinger Bee page -- I think it's a <set:6462> mod, but the link goes to the (yet to be produced) set (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Port Block Yards

(...) Thanks for the help guys. After a while you lose track and need someone else's keen eyes and mind :-) I'll sort some corrections this weekend, and hope to post more widely over the weekend. Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)