 Local / Australia / 3100
Re: Brisbane email list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:07:16 GMT

I have realised that in replying to this I got myself hooked on to the Brissy
email list.  As an Adelaidean, and a busy one with that (with no money to be
visiting Queensland - although I'd LOVE to if I could!  Went to Qld in '94 and
had a ball!) it isn't doing me much good, so could someone take me off?
Thanks.