 Local / Australia / 3091
3090  |  3092
Subject:
My AT-ST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:10:47 GMT

Just thought I'd post some pictures of my MOC AT-ST. Any criticism of
the model is apprectiated. The attempt was to create an AT-ST in a
similar way to that which TLC would but with a little more detailing.
The cockpit opens and allows two minifigs in a camped way and one in
comfort. Although it is standing on its own in the pictures, the
click-hinges are not quite strong enough to hold it for any great length
of time.

Happy playing

Tim