 Local / Australia / 3078
Re: RRP for new Technic? (Was Re: Studfest 2000: Part the Fifth)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 02:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
including a 'Power Puller' (a yellow tractory thingie).  Hobbyco had an AAT
So the power puller is available in AU. Cool.

Does anyone know the Aus RRP for this?

I'll answer my own question :)  Not sure if it's RRP but dstore.com.au
have the Power Puller for $219.95 (currently available) and the Silver
Champion listed for $339.95 (not in stock).  I've never dealt with this
online store, just looking up prices.

Toyworld Hobart have the new 8307 Stunt Race, didn't look at the price, apart
from that no signs of new Technic in my area (unless Frances has already
bought it all!! :) )

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com