 Local / Australia / 3042
  A Tale of Two Pities at Studfest 2000: Part the Fourth

Alright, so its taken me an appallingly long time, but the last Studs BrikWars is finally documented. (URL) there may be some minor details I haven't got right - it may or may not have nighttime, the cavalry may in fact have been mounted on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Tale of Two Pities at Studfest 2000: Part the Fourth

(...) Yet again a superb and remarkably accurate document of a mighty battle. Well done Richard! I'll try to assemble some troops, peasants, wildlife and buildings for the next battle -- any ideas on what is still required? --DaveL (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)