 Local / Australia / 3040
Re: Shell Lego promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:54:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Be careful what you wish for - depending on what happens to the current TRU
special, I might end up trying to trade you a hundred Timmys! ;-)

<<klaxon sounds>>

Timmy alert. Timmy alert.  This is not a drill.  This is not a drill.

<<klaxon sounds>>

Sails are being unfurled and ships are putting to sea. Massed ranks of armies,
medieval and colonial alike are marching past my house toward the F5, and
heading south.  I can hear the sound of flights of WWI aircraft thrumming in
the backyard, and in the fields across the road I can see a squad of AATs and
ASTs closing hatches and preparing to move off.

One hundred Timmies shall not come to New South Wales :-)

Richard
Too late...
The undercover Timmies are relaxing on the banks of the Nepean,
watching the rowing.

pete.w (who should be doing some town planning)