 Local / Australia / 3038
  Anyone seen the Silver Champion?

Hi, has anyone seen the Silver Champion in stores yet? I'm guessing that other states will get the set before NSW, like the UCS sets, and the Falcon. (None of which I've seen for sale yet.) I'm pretty keen to get my hands on this set, so if you guys (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Anyone seen the Silver Champion?

(...) states will get the set before NSW, like the UCS sets, and the Falcon. (None of which I've seen for sale yet.) (...) when they appear, I'd be really grateful. I saw a couple in GBs Sydney city store on the weekend -- around $320 IIRC. --Dave L (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

Ouch!! That is expensive!! And I don't reckon the original poster would be that keep on getting his hands on one ... :o) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:G1FE1o.2s0@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)