 Local / Australia / 3032
    Lego show on Gold Coast —Joseph Andersen
   Not sure if anyone has had anything to say about this yet, but: I went to the lego show at Pacific Fair the other day - very cool. Not sure how it compared in scale to the one in the 80's - I'm twice as tall now as I was when I last went to one ;). (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego show on Gold Coast —Timothy Gould
    I went the other week with Kerry and Melody (see Brisbane lugnet.loc.au.bri) and can say with almost certainty that it was smaller than previous shows. If you come to the Bris meet (when its organised) I can show you the booklet from the Adventures (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)