 Local / Australia / 301
  TRU 20% off, GB's 20% off

Further to Richard's GB's 20% off sale for the city store, Penrith GB's has it as well. This could be tied in to the Pirate display, but it could be independent. Can someone check Chatswood and Parramatta GB's as the sale is a storewide thing and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU 20% off, GB's 20% off

(...) I should be going to Chatswood tomorrow, can check GBs, TRU there. Pete, can I just check that's 1x 6817, 1x 6837, 1x 5824 ? Thanks for grabbing the stuff (heck, I bet 5824 is racing out the doors). --dave (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: TRU 20% off, GB's 20% off

(...) that would be great, can you do a ninja stocktake for me ? (...) Yep, I returned your email with some more info ! (...) It could be the first day for TRU, it wasn't happening Tuesday. By the way the 6766 has 7 Burps ! some nifty extreme low (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)