 Local / Australia / 2994
Re: Shell Lego promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 11:35:39 GMT

David Drew wrote in message <006801c01e96$d219ae80$c1e6fea9@monolith>...

Okay, when I fill up this weekend (I always use Shell too, because they're
the only ones with Optimax. :) (Awesome fuel, btw)), I'll clear out their
collection of sets. (Providing some lurker hasn't already done so). I'll
then get rid of them to whoever wants them, at cost price. If there are any
left over, I'll auction them off to the sepos. :)

Oooh, wait a sec. I thought Pete W was talking about the Select Shop set
when he'd seen them around, but now that I go back and read the post again
it's possible that he was talking about the old, small promo sets. If you
already bought them, David, bring them along anyway (if you're coming to
LegOz 2000.Syd.next) because there's a couple I'd probably still want...

So Ben, have you actually _seen_ the Select Shop set for sale in a servo?
I'd like one fairly badly.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164