 Local / Australia / 2988
  Dunno if it has been said before...

But I gotta say it, since today is my last day here in the Lucky Country... Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy! Aussie! Oy! Aussie! Oy! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy! :-) Why? The opening ceremonies were Aus-some! Lots (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Dunno if it has been said before...

(...) <<snip games fun>> (...) Been a pleasure having you around Larry. We don't get AFOLs of your magnitude (meant in the most enviable, rooms full of Lego kind of way) out here in the perephery too often. And despite the uncertain reaction often (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)