 Local / Australia / 298
297  |  299
Subject:
LEGO STORAGE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:29:12 GMT

I was just chatting to one of my clients from work.....I own a Graphic Design
Studio with my wife....who are a plastic product manufacturing company in
Aust.....and he was telling me that when they were in NZ they used to produce
the LEGO for that country...they don't now here in Aust....but they do produce
storage systems of all kinds...so I'm going to go see him
today...Friday....and have a chat about maybe them producing some sort of
custom storage system for us here in Aust....???? So if any1 has any
suggestions...please let me know....so we all can have a say in it....I might
see if I can convince them to start producing Lego here in Aust.... :  )

Keep building