 Local / Australia / 2963
RE: MISB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:43:16 GMT

Welcome back :)

I believe it's supposed to mean:
Mint In Set/Sealed Box, and is supposed to mean that the set has never been
opened. [Like MUH in stamps means that the stamp is in original condition.]

Unfortunately, this is frequently abused, as people have been known to twist
the meaning of this to what best suits them :(

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Crawford [mailto:rcrawford@csi.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 2:40 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: MISB?

Hi all.

I've only recently ended my Lego "dark age", so please don't
hit me for asking,
but I've seen the above abbreviation around (esp on eBay)
when describing Lego
sets, and I haven't been able to figure out what it means.

Must Install Special Bricks?
Many Interesting Sessions Building?
My Igloo Still Buried???

Can somebody please help me????