 Local / Australia / 2950
2949  |  2951
Subject:
Target's Duplo train prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:53:09 GMT

From Target in Camberwell..

2738 Bridge $46.27
2932 Passenger train $125
2936 Station $69.95
2937 F1 transport $23.95
2938 Tunnel $33.50

'Stores end cost' -> I'm not going to reveal my source, but I hope to get
some more RRP's soon :)
2931 "Push train" $25.61
2932 Passenger train $88.62
2933 Freight train $176.64

The end costs need to have 30-50% added to get RRP [generally it's closer to
40-45%, but some stores sacrifice profit for more sales.] so expect 2931 to
be around $35-$40 and 2933 to be around $250

[Pity LA won't lower the RRP's :( ]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)