 Local / Australia / 2884
2883  |  2885
Subject:
Myer Pacific Fair (Gold Coast) to have Star Wars sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:23:08 GMT

The man at Toyworld Robina also told me that Myer at Pacific Fair (Gold
Coast) are having a Lego Star Wars sale starting today or tomorrow in
conjunction with the big Lego display that's happening there.

I have no idea what kind of discounts will be available and no idea how long
the sale will last. However, the Myer's number is 07 5572 6666 if you want
to enquire.

I must admit I was a bit surprised that one store would tell me about sales
at another nearby competitor store (Myer and Toyworld not being associated
in any way).

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311