 Local / Australia / 284
Re: the language of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
The Canadians are making a surge, 7 posts in the last 24 hours.
Even Todd's there...speaking....French !!!!!
Come down here and speak French Todd, even La Perouse might return !

OK number 600 is up for the taking, James you missed the boat in castle,
(or should I say train).

Well, I checked this time, we're up to about 280 ish in loc.au, and just
passed 600 in loc.au.* if you collect all the counts together. Funnily enough
this would make your post, Peter, number DC and this reply DCIII.

Keep putting your orders in for soccer sets people, we can send the figures
to LA.

Are you going to broker us a group discount?

James, maybe we can incorporate some wargaming rules into soccer.

It's bad enough being kicked in the shins, being stepped on with spikes and
running around until you faint without adding weapons to the mix. Remember
sport is a subsitute for war (though occasionally a cause of it).

James (I'm on holidays, I've nothing better to do!)