 Local / Australia / 2796
RE: Model of the Month: Have a look at Jonathan's Beauty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 00:40:44 GMT

Don't forget a minifig with Johny Thunder's hat :) [or the black one...I
reckon the brown one would be better though.]

Oh yes, the minifig needs blue legs [jeans] and a flanelette torso...Should
be a decent farmer :)

[I don't know what we'd use for a can of VB though...]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)