 Local / Australia / 2786
    Re: LEGO.new is coming [but not to Australia :( ] —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Anyone want to take a guess at what it could be? I think that it could be some older townjr sets (the fire & police in one crappy set comes to mind) or mabie rockraiders. Both are heavily juniorised and both are EVERYWHERE you look... What I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien