 Local / Australia / 2765
    RE: Weekly quiz —Benjamin Whytcross
   Okay...after a weekend away from home [at my parents instead] and a LONG day at work [I won't be home till about 10 tonight], coupled with the low volume of responses, I'm extending this till the end of the week :) But I'll say this...Town is ONE of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Weekly quiz —Geoffrey Hyde
     Heck, mate - I'd settle for an answer - there doesn't appear to be much interest. Or perhaps it's because the second quiz question is in a reply to the first question? I'd recommend moving the quiz question to a new thread topic if that was the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Weekly quiz —Geoffrey Hyde
   Well, it's coming around to the weekend mate. You going to post the answer or not? I STILL haven't seen any replies to this, and I'd like an answer this time, not a time extension!! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Whytcross, Benjamin (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Weekly quiz —Benjamin Whytcross
   Okay, Due to weekend commitments, I was unable to scan the images, but I believe that the longest running ranges were: [Corrections appreciated] 1) Town and Castle [1978]. the yellow castle was still available in 1983, the 'modern' castle was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)