 Local / Australia / 2764
2763  |  2765
Subject:
Legorama* - Does anyone have these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 05:01:45 GMT

just some more of my jibberish... World For kids in Logan Hyperdome will be
closed in Oct :( well there goes yet another store with a good selection of
Lego (Indooroopilly lost their Toy's R Us around the first quarter of the
year).  Lego said we do not get much stock in some stores cause of the limited
space they have... typical... when I win Lotto remind me to open a Lego store
for Australia :P (I already have the plans hahahaha).  Well building my site
up now with some of my creations so shall let you know when it is available.
I am going across to the shops right now and I will let you know what old sets
they have... (there are a few).  I am going to order some old sets but before
I do I want to know if anyone here has any I can buy them from before I pay
$1,000,000 in postage.  They are: 6350 - Pizzeria, 6375 - cargo plane, 6054 -
robin hood stuff, Paradisa: 6401 6404 6410 6547, Castle 6048 6054 6082 6090
I think that was it... ok thanks... Mel