 Local / Australia / 275
    RE: Soccer sets in Aus —Benjamin Whytcross
   This is like the train stuff last year...I phoned LA and was told categorically that we would NOT get any train sets other than those shown in the catalogue..Then they bring in the other sets without letting anyone know. If this happens with the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)