 Local / Australia / 2732
    RE: Weekly quiz —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Ah yes...but maybe there's a little catch in the question...or the answer isn't as straight-forward as you think :) Note: I said i'd stay out of the guessing on this, but I'll say this much...I'll be providing scans [or at least a location (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Weekly quiz —Geoffrey Hyde
   Pick one of those I mentioned in my original reply. If those get eliminated - in fact, since you didn't say whether any were correct, I'd say they could all be elimination candidates. <gdr> Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Whytcross, Benjamin (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Weekly quiz —Geoffrey Hyde
   One more thing, if there's a catch in the question, could you please rephrase it? The follow-up question in itself is rather badly worded, for instance if you are *actually* talking about a discontinued line that's no longer available, it's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)